Silence is an online, peer-reviewed, open access journal that covers all aspects of genetic and epigenetic control that are mediated by RNA.
- Phillip Zamore, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Yijun Qi, Tsinghua University
- David Baulcombe, Cambridge University
- Olivier Voinnet, University of Strasbourg
- View more articles
Yijun Qi is currently Associate Investigator at the National Institute of Biological Sciences in Beijing, China.
Dr Qi is a plant molecular biologist, whose research focuses on dissecting the mechanisms of RNAi pathways and the biological functions of small RNAs in plants.
Philip Zamore is currently the Gretchen Stone Cook Professor of Biomedical Sciences and an investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Professor Zamore is a molecular biologist and geneticist, his research focuses on dissecting the RNAi and miRNA pathways, and understanding the molecular mechanisms of post-translational gene regulation.
From the blog
RNA: Methods and Protocols
A new thematic series, now accepting submissions
Silence is inviting submissions for a new article series on methods and protocols in analyzing RNA.
This special collection of articles will provide novel insights into the latest methods within the field of RNA, addressing questions of general interest to the RNA community, as well as predictions on future uses, modifications and improvements that would advance existing methods beyond their current use.
To submit your manuscript, please use our online submission system and indicate in your covering letter that you would like it to be considered for the series, or alternatively, send a pre-submission enquiry to email@example.com.
- Epigenetics & Chromatin: Interactions and Processes – a BioMed Central conference - BioMed Central blog http://t.co/TenDTKkN 5:26 PM Jan 25th, 2013
- RT @srimsris: #WHO latest recommendations on #malaria http://t.co/E6LbfMmg published in #malariajournal 9:56 AM Dec 20th, 2012
- Call for papers – ‘RNA: Methods and Protocols’ series - Silence blog http://t.co/eeig5WxY 12:37 PM Dec 14th, 2012